Calgary Heritage Housing (CHH) has been a steward of local Alberta seniors housing assets for nearly four decades. Our focus is on the seniors self-contained, independent living demographic. Up until 2016 we operated under the name Calgary West Seniors Housing Society. Through two successful consolidations over the past five years, we’ve expanded our reach from four properties to nine.
We take great pride in growing our community and seeing it thrive.
Our tenants are with us
- Average stay of 6.5 years
- 85% of tenants rate their overall experience with CHH as Excellent or Good
Our presence is notable
- Nine buildings
- 480 suites
- We’re the second largest management body for subsidized, senior self-contained housing in the city.
Our aim is true
- We aim to be an industry leader in the seniors housing community by:
- Enhancing our tenants’ quality of life
- Preserving their independence
- Reducing unnecessary movement
- Building strong communities
- Advocating on our tenants’ behalf