This three-storey, 50-unit apartment building is nestled on a quiet street in the lovely community of North Haven. Though ideally sheltered from the hustle and bustle of urban living, tenants enjoy ease of connectivity to the rest of the city. Three main transportation corridors are nearby: 14 Street NW, McKnight Boulevard and John Laurie Boulevard.
Individual suites are well appointed for independent living. An active social club and spacious common areas promote a real sense of community.
Units: 50 Units
- 49 one bedroom
- 1 two bedroom
- Including 1 wheelchair unit
Year Built: 1984
Suite Size: 507 sq. ft. (approx.)
Parking Stalls: 23
Average Annual Vacancy: 2.7%
Annual Suite Turnovers: 5.5
- Secure entrance
- Spacious lounge/common area
- Shared on-site laundry facilities
- Surface parking
- Social club
- Continuous puzzling in puzzle/shuffleboard room
- Tea/coffee in the social room morning and evening
- Bible study group
- Within 3 km.
- Within 3 blocks: Bus routes 4, 5, 414